We're Not Alone, Even When We're Isolated
We look forward to staying connected with you as we work together as a community to get through this challenging time.
We encourage everyone to take care of one another. These are the moments that test a community but can also bring out the best in us. Please help educate your friends and neighbors using factual information from official health sources linked below, and do your part in minimizing the spread of this virus which can be extremely dangerous to those most vulnerable in our community.
Key actions to Stop the Spread of Germs (from the CDC)
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
2. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
4. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
5. Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
6. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Resources about staying healthy: