Alameda County is safest when we stop the spread.
Take care of our community by following public health guidelines and best practices:
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay 6 feet apart from others whenever possible.
2. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
4. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
5. Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
6. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.